Designed in Australia and manufactured in New Zealand from 100% biodegradable bamboo fibre.
Effective and gentle antibacterial formulation.
Proven to kill 99.9% of common bacteria.
Dermatologist approved for use on sensitive skin.
We’ve got you covered for change table sanitisation, wandering little fingers and all of life’s mucky scenarios.
The effective antibacterial formulation is created to be suitable for hands and surfaces, plus its gentle enough for babies too. Ecoriginals offers premium protection against germs.
- 40 wipes per pack (20cm x 17.5cm)
Gentle formula that kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Natural bamboo fibre + purified NZ Water
- Manufactured in NewZealand in off grid facilities
- Suitable for cleaning hands and non-porous surfaces
- No parabens, fragrances or bleach
- Dermatologically tested
- Vegan, not tested on animals
- Laboratory tested
- Safe for children*
- Recyclable packaging
* Not to be used as a nappy wipe. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes, cuts and sensitive areas.
- 100% Biodegradable Bamboo
- Purified New Zealand Water
- Natural Soybean
- Amino Acid DDAC (Ammonium Disinfectant)*
- Isopropyl Alcohol Bronopol (Organic Microbial)*
- Benzalkonium Chloride*
- Rose Ether