Freesia, red rose, fresh raspberries, strawberries, spice and clove
With hints of cyclamen and jasmine, musk and warm amber
Small Batch Soy Candle
Hand-poured in Australia
High-Quality Fragrance Oils
180g | Approx. 30 Hour Burn Time
Natural Cotton Wick
CANDLE CARE - IMPORTANT!
- Try to ensure that your wick is always kept to 5mm long at all times, this will ensure that the natural carbon that builds up on wicks during the burning process doesn't cause excess soot and heat on your next burn. This will also help prevent the flame from getting too large
For the first burn allow the melt pool (liquid wax) to reach the edges of the glass jar, this will ensure maximum fragrance and efficiency of your candle.
- Do Not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep
- Don't place a burning candle within two feet of clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable
- Keep lit candles away from draughts, ceiling fans and any air currents. Any form of air current can cause uneven burning, smoking, diminish the scent throw and even decrease the burn time
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy
- Always read and follow the provided directions for use and safety
- Do not burn the candle if the container is cracked, chipped, scratched or damaged in any way
- Never use water to extinguish the candle
- Never move the candle while burning or if there's liquid wax, ensure the wax is solid before handling
- Do not touch wax when in a liquid state
- Keep wicks centred in the jar, don't allow it to float too close to the edge as this can cause the glass to overheat
- Cease burning candle when there is 10mm of solid wax remaining in the glass jar
Please allow 2-5 days before the item(s) are dispatched plus additional postage times.
Each Item is handmade. This means that some of our candles may have imperfections such as frosting (a crystal formation that is a natural characteristic of all-natural wax), textured tops after burning (this can be caused by temperature, climate, and a lot of other environmental changes and has no effect of the effectiveness of the candle), labels that aren't perfectly placed, and wax discolouration.