Pure Honey & Shea Butter moisturising bar. A luxuriously creamy, gentle face cleanser created for all skin types. This moisturising bar leaves behind a nice layer of hydration without being slick or greasy.
A subtle lavender scent.
Goat's milk Soap Base
Enriched with Vitamins and minerals, the soap base possesses the ability to intensively nourish and moisturize the skin. The goat milk soap base is rich in Vitamin E, which makes it the perfect natural ingredient for soft and flawless skin. With its smooth and creamy texture, the soap can impart a natural glow to your skin.
Aqua, Glycerine (from Canola), Sodium Cocoate (Soap from Coconut), Sorbitol (a Sugar Alcohol), Goatsmilk, Sodium Stearate (from Canola), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coco Betaine from Coconut), Sodium Chloride, (Salt) Sodium Citrate (salts of Citric Acid), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate (from Sunflower & Canola Oils), Trisodium Sulfosuccinate (aka trisodium salt), Citric Acid
Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it’s great for acne treatment and prevention. It's also full of antioxidants, making it great for slowing down aging. It is extremely moisturising and soothing, so it helps create a glow. Honey also helps to opens up pores making them easy to unclog.
High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using shea butter on your body, especially your face, can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
Lavender Essential oil
Lavender essential oil is popular for its relaxing and healing qualities, and has been known to improve sleep and general wellbeing.
- Helps tone and revitalise skin.
- Useful for all types of skin problems such as acne, oily skin, boils, burns, sunburn, wounds, psoriasis, lice, insect bites and stings.
- Can be beneficial for problems such as bronchitis, asthma, colds and throat infections.
- Helpful for muscular aches and pains.
- Calming, soothing, improves sleeplessness and has a soothing and calming effect on the nerves.
- Helps with tension, panic, anxiety and nervous exhaustion in general and is effective for headaches, migraines and insomnia.
Vitamin e oil
Can block free radicals and replenish lipids, which helps slow down the skin's aging process. The ingredient may also help reduce wrinkles and fine lines, and keep skin looking youthful
Wet the bar, work into a lather and apply in a circular motion to damp skin on the face avoiding contact with eyes. Rinse and towel dry.